There are many businesses and individuals who offer accommodation options that could be useful to you whilst cycling the End2End. The options range from campsites, Independent hostels, YHA and SYHA hostels, B&B’s, hotel’s and so on. What’s available to you will depend on how rural your route is and how many of you there are. I have had recommendations from individuals which I’ve listed to get you started, failing that it’s a case of trawling the Internet.
Below I have given some links to sites that may help you in locating accommodation that best suits your needs.
- Beds for cyclists: http://bedsforcyclists.co.uk
- Hostels & Budget Accommodation Booking Service: Hostels and Budget Accommodation Worldwide
- Youth Hostel Association: www.yha.org.uk/
- Scottish Youth Hostel Association: www.syha.org.uk/
- AirBnB www.airbnb.com
- Booking.com www.booking.com
- Bed and Breakfast Accommodation: www.bedandbreakfasts-uk.co.uk/
- Campsites: www.ukcampsite.co.uk
- Tripadvisor: www.tripadvisor.co.uk/
- PremierInn: www.premierinn.com/
- Bed & Fed www.bedandfed.co.uk
- Travelodge: www.travelodge.co.uk